Golden Technologies Congratulates Sales Leaders
Golden Technologies thanked its sales force and recognized its sales leaders for the year at its national sales meeting in mid-September.
The keynote speaker at the sales meeting was Vince Lombardi Jr., son of legendary Green Bay Packers football coach Vince Lombardi.
Golden presented special awards to the following sales team members:
- Robert Golden Founders Award (highest lift chair sales): Scott Lipps, Homecare Sales Consultants
- Fred Kiwak Founders Award (highest mobility sales): Randall Flack, Synergy Marketing
- Regional Manager of the Year: Jim Euler, Midwest regional sales manager
- Most New Accounts in a Territory: Hank Bowden, Texas Medical Distributors
- Most Improved Sales Performance: Jerry Buffington, Texas Medical Distributors
- Highest Golden Compass Power Chair Sales: Chip Ott, Pact Medical Enterprises
- Highest MaxiComfort Lift Chair Sales: Larry Scott, Larry Scott Sales
- Golden Determination Award: A.J. Mastascusa, Golden Technologies direct sales rep
- Golden Spirit Award: Chip Ott, Pact Medical Enterprises
- Golden Spirit Award: John Dahlerup, John Dahlerup and Associates
Golden Technologies sells a wide range of lift chairs, power chairs and scooters (and introduced its new Liteway scooter at Medtrade). For more information on the Old Forge, Pa.-based company, go to www.goldentech.com.