ATPs & Clinicians: Tell us your "Best Picks"!
Mobility Management's July issue will feature your input!
- By Laurie Watanabe
- May 06, 2014
**Deadline: Friday, May 16, 2014 **
Calling all ATPs and seating/mobility clinicians!
Mobility Management is seeking your input for our annual "ATP/Clinician Best Picks" story, to be printed in the July issue.
What seating & mobility products have impressed you in the last 12 months? They don't have to be new to the market -- but I'm looking for products that solve challenging seating, positioning or mobility issues for you and your clients.
I'm seeking Best Picks in these categories:
• Power chairs: Group 2 or 3, plus accessories (positioning, electronics, drive controls, etc.)
• Manual chairs: Ultralightweight or chairs with positioning (tilt/recline), plus power-assist and other accessories
• Wheelchair seat cushions
• Wheelchair seat backs
• Custom/highly adjustable seating systems
• Standers/standing frames and gait trainers
• Pediatric mobility, including walking aids, car seats, seating systems/activities chairs, etc.
• Positioning components, such as laterals, harnesses, headrests, armrests, footplates, etc.
• Power and manual positioning systems, including tilt, recline, elevating legrests, seat elevation
• Wheelchair performance components, such as aftermarket wheels, tires, suspension items, handrims
For each Best Pick, please include the following:
• Your name
• Your company name
• Your title, and are you an ATP or clinician?
• Name of product
• Manufacturer name
• Description of WHY you're choosing the product, i.e., which of the product's features or benefits are most helpful to you and your clients.
You can send as many or as few Best Picks as you'd like!
If you're employed by a manufacturer, you can choose a product from your company IF you also choose a product NOT created, produced, sold or distributed by your company. The two products do NOT have to be from the same category - so for example, you can choose your company's power chair, then choose an ultralightweight manual chair from a different manufacturer.
If you are a complex rehab technology supplier/ATP or a clinician not employed by a product manufacturer or distributor, this restriction does not apply.
Please send your choices to me at email@example.com by Friday, May 16.
Thank you SO much for your help!
Laurie Watanabe is the editor of Mobility Management. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.