Call for Entries: Best Picks 2017
Attention, all ATPs and seating/mobility clinicians!
In Mobility Management’s
July issue, I'll be revealing our 7th annual ATP/Clinician Best Picks
as selected by you!
What seating & wheeled mobility products have impressed you in the last 12 months? They don't have to be new to the market -- but I'm looking for products that solve challenging seating, positioning or mobility issues for you and your clients.
I’m seeking Best Picks in any or all of these categories:
• Power chairs: Group 2 or 3, plus accessories (positioning, seating systems, electronics, drive controls, etc.)
• Manual chairs: Ultralightweight; caregiver-propelled chairs with positioning (tilt/recline); or stroller-style chairs
• Power-assist systems for manual wheelchairs
• Wheelchair seat cushions
• Wheelchair seat backs
• Custom/highly adjustable seating systems, including custom-molded seating
• Standers/standing frames and gait trainers
• Pediatric mobility, including walking aids, car seats, seating systems/activity chairs, etc.
• Positioning components, such as laterals, harnesses, headrests, armrests, footplates, etc.
• Power and manual positioning systems, including tilt, recline, elevating legrests, seat elevation
• Wheelchair performance components, such as aftermarket wheels, tires, suspension items, handrims
For each Best Pick, please include the following:
• Your name
• Your company name
• Your title, and are you an ATP or clinician?
• Name of product
• Manufacturer name
• Description of WHY you’re choosing the product, i.e., which of the product’s features or benefits are most helpful to you and your clients.
You can send as many or as few Best Picks as you'd like!
If you’re employed by a manufacturer, you cannot choose a product created, produced, sold or distributed by your company.
If you are a complex rehab technology supplier/ATP or a clinician not employed by a product manufacturer or distributor, this restriction does not apply.
Please send your choices to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, May 17. I’ll take it from there. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you SO much for your help! E-mail your entries to me: email@example.com.
Laurie Watanabe, editor