BOC Congratulates New Executive Committee & Directors
- By Laurie Watanabe
- Jan 03, 2020
The Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC) has announced its 2020 executive committee and the three new directors recently elected to its board.
In a Jan. 2 news announcement, BOC congratulated the following 2020 officers:
• Chair: L. Bradley “Brad” Watson, BOCO, BOCP, LPO, president of Clarksville Limb + Brace + Rehab, Clarksville, Tenn.
• Vice-Chair: Mark L. Parris, Pharm.D., RPh, COF, clinical pharmacist at Chatuge Regional Hospital, Hiawassee, Ga., and COF consultant, former owner of Parris Medical Services, Inc., Parris Medical Compounding Services, Riverstone Pharmacy, Inc. and Parris Pharmacy, Inc.
• Secretary: David D. Regier, ATC, LAT, MS, Consultant – Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, Baylor Institute of Rehabilitation and Shriners Hospitals Sports Medicine.
• Treasurer: Daniel Griffis III, Pharm.D., pharmacist and pharmacist-in-charge at the independent pharmacy, Rainbow Drug Store, Brunswick, Ga.
• Member-at-Large: Diana Klunk, CMF and Compression Fitter at LifeChanges Boutique, Inc., a division of D&J Medical, Hanover, Pa.
• Immediate Past Chair: Wayne R. Rosen, BOCP, BOCO, LPO, CDME, FAAOP, Clinical Consultant.
BOC’s three new board directors are Bill Chaudhry, CDME, the owner and managing partner of BOC-accredited Freedom Medical and Mobility DBA Medi Mart, East Windsor, N.J.; Abel Guevara III, MHIM, CDME, RHIA, an accomplished DMEPOS Senior Consultant and healthcare executive with more than two decades of experience in the industry; and William J. Powers, MBA, LFACHE (Life Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives), a retired Air Force Medical Service Corp. officer who previously volunteered as a BOC board officer and member for nine years.
The organization’s new Board Chair, Brad Watson, said in the announcement, “BOC is proudly governed by a committed Board of Directors whose diverse professional backgrounds encompass the interests and needs of BOC’s wide array of certified professionals and accredited businesses. I am honored to lead this caring and dedicated group of knowledgeable professionals as we enter a new decade of continuing success for BOC.”
Laurie Watanabe is the editor of Mobility Management. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.