2018 Funding: Brighter Days on the Horizon?
Is reimbursement for complex rehab technology (CRT) finally looking up? With new bills before Congress, a new secretary at Health & Human Services and the support of clinician and consumer organizations, 2018 is shaping up to potentially be a landmark year for new CRT policies.
As the year winds down, join expert Jim Stephenson, Invacare Corp.’s Rehab Reimbursement and Coding Manager, to catch up on a busy year in funding and to get a first look at what’s coming up in reimbursement and policy.
This educational Webinar is designed to support ATPs, seating and wheeled mobility clinicians, funding specialists, CRT executives and their administrators. After his presentation, Jim will answer your funding questions in a real-time Q&A session.
What You’ll Learn:
- Prior authorizations for K0856 & K0861: Early results and feedback about this new power wheelchair policy.
- CRT manual wheelchair accessories: Where we stand on payment for accessories on CRT chairs.
- CRT separate benefit category: Tracking the progress of a new House bill and industry/consumer support.
- Medicare & rural relief: Update on efforts to mitigate the severe hardships on Medicare providers.
- 2019 Competitive Bidding Program: The future of Medicare’s controversial DME pricing/supplying policy.
Duration: 1 hour
Value Pricing: $89 registration fee
Don’t miss out… register today to watch this event on-demand!
This Webcast will be available on-demand until February 13, 2018.